At Pakuranga Heights School we provide children with an education that will prepare them for their future. We aspire to develop lifelong learners who have the attitudes, dispositions and skills to adapt to our every changing world. Through our innovative curriculum design and delivery, we develop learners who are problem solvers, communicators, challenge takers, thinkers and team players.
Please download our Prospectus for more information. To enrol your child at Pakuranga Heights School please either call into our school office and pick up an enrolment pack or download and print the enrolment form below. To complete your childs enrolment we require the following documentation:
– Copy of your childs birth certificate/passport
– Copy of your childs immunisation certificate
– Completed Digital Citizenship Agreement (download file below)
– Completed EOTC Consent Form (download file below)
– If your child was born overseas we will require proof of Student Visa for your child
Please drop the completed enrolment form along with accompanying documentation to the school office or scan to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any further questions please contact the school office on PH: 09 576 9209.
Top Start Enrolment
Digital Citizenship Agreement
EOTC Consent Form